Due to Covid-19 your order may take 2 or 3 extra days to get to you. Please keep that in mind when placing your order - thank you!
Recipe from Dairy Goodness.
1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened grated coconut
6 eggs, yolks and whites separated
1 cup (250 mL) + 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
1 cup (250 mL) pastry flour
3 cups (750 mL) fresh or frozen mangoes, diced
1 cup (250 mL) Ricotta
1 cup (250 ml) 35% cream
• Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
• Spread grated coconut out on a baking sheet and toast 4–5 minutes. Let cool.
• In a bowl, use an electric beater to whip egg whites until they hold firm peaks. Reserve.
• In a large bowl, beat egg yolks along with ½ cup (125 ml) sugar and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla for about 5 minutes or until thick and creamy.
• Add flour by sifting it over the bowl.
• Incorporate beaten egg whites, gently folding dough with a spatula.
• Spread dough out on a 12˝ x 18˝ (30 cm x 45 cm) cookie sheet previously greased and covered with parchment paper. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
• Remove from oven and flip onto a clean, moist cloth. Remove parchment paper and roll cake onto itself. Let cool.
• In a saucepan, mix ½ cup (125 ml) sugar and the mangoes and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add a bit of water if the mangoes are not ripe enough. Let cool.
• Reduce to a purée using a food processor or a blender, then add Ricotta and process until a smooth consistency is achieved.
• Whip cream along with 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar and the remaining vanilla, then reserve in refrigerator.
• Unroll the cooled cake and spread the Ricotta mixture over the inside surface. Roll the cake up again.
• Garnish the outside of the log with the whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Recipe found on British Leeks. Serves 4 Ready in 20 minutes 1 tbsp olive oil 80g/3oz chorizo sausage,...
Recipe found on how sweet it is. serves 4 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3...
Recipe discovered on Cook & Be Merry Makes 12 Appetizers ¼ pound chorizo sausage 12 Medjool dates 6...
Recipe originally on Female First. This mouth-watering recipe is perfect for any vegetarians you have...
Recipe taken from the amazing folks at BBC Good Food. For the base 50g butter, melted 150g...
Recipe found on Anastasia. Ingredients 300 grams cherry tomatoes cut in halves 250 grams mozzarella cheese 1 teaspoon...
By Angie Mcgowen at Eclectic Recipes. Ingredients: 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust...
Recipe taken by Christine Pittman on Cook The Story. Ingredients 4 strips precooked bacon, chopped ½ cup...
Simple, quick and delicious. From Scotland this original Cream Crowdie recipe (often called ‘Cranachan’...
Recipe by Tiffany Goodall. Found on redonline.co.uk. Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes You will need1 tbsp flour 375g ready...