Festive Mozzarella Salad
Recipe found on Anastasia.
- 300 grams cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 250 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 20 grams basil leaves
- 90 ml olive oil
- 20 ml vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Put the cherry tomatoes and the mozzarella in a shallow salad bowl.
- Put the oregano, the basil leaves, the vinegar, the olive oil, salt and pepper in the blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella and serve.
Recipe found on how sweet it is. serves 4 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3
Recipe by Tiffany Goodall. Found on redonline.co.uk. Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes You will need1 tbsp flour 375g ready
Recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi published in The Guardian. The combination of walnut and pomegranate seeds and/or
Recipe found on Delia Online Ingredients 2 x 100 g soft-rind goats' cheeses, such as Welsh
Recipe and photo found on Visit Scotland Ingredients 125g beremeal flour 125g plain flour 2 eggs 250ml milk Pinch of salt 100g of salt for curing Twist of pepper A
Recipe and photo via Cara’s Cravings 8oz grape tomatoes 1 lb asparagus 1 tablespoon olive oil juice from