Bacon Wrapped Dates with Chorizo & Goat Cheese
Recipe discovered on Cook & Be Merry
Makes 12 Appetizers
¼ pound chorizo sausage
12 Medjool dates
6 slices of bacon
6 tablespoons goat’s milk cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Cook the crumbled chorizo over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels.
3. Slice each date halfway through lengthwise down one side. Open far enough to remove and discard pit.
4. Fill each date with about ½ tablespoon chorizo and ½ tablespoon goat cheese.
5. Cut each bacon slice in half lengthwise. Wrap each filled date with one bacon strip, going around 2 times. Set date on baking sheet with both bacon ends on the bottom.
6. Roast 10 to 14 minutes in oven until bacon is cooked to desired doneness.
7. Serve warm, room temperature or cold. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe found on how sweet it is. serves 4 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3
Recipe by Tiffany Goodall. Found on redonline.co.uk. Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes You will need1 tbsp flour 375g ready
Recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi published in The Guardian. The combination of walnut and pomegranate seeds and/or
Recipe found on Delia Online Ingredients 2 x 100 g soft-rind goats' cheeses, such as Welsh
Recipe and photo found on Visit Scotland Ingredients 125g beremeal flour 125g plain flour 2 eggs 250ml milk Pinch of salt 100g of salt for curing Twist of pepper A
Recipe and photo via Cara’s Cravings 8oz grape tomatoes 1 lb asparagus 1 tablespoon olive oil juice from