Mozzarella with Bacon & Roasted Peppers
Recipe taken by Christine Pittman on Cook The Story.
- 4 strips precooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 8 oz part-skim mozzarella cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- Put a small pie plate, gratin dish or cast iron skillet into the oven. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. While the oven preheats and the dish warms up, combine the bacon, roasted pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Once the oven has preheated, remove the dish from the oven and add the cheese to it in a single layer. Return the dish to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted into one oozey puddle, about 10 minutes.
- Top the melted cheese with the bacon mixture and return it to the oven just until the bacon and peppers are heated through, 4-5 minutes. Top with the green onion and serve.
Recipe found on how sweet it is. serves 4 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3
Recipe by Tiffany Goodall. Found on redonline.co.uk. Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes You will need1 tbsp flour 375g ready
Recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi published in The Guardian. The combination of walnut and pomegranate seeds and/or
Recipe found on Delia Online Ingredients 2 x 100 g soft-rind goats' cheeses, such as Welsh
Recipe and photo found on Visit Scotland Ingredients 125g beremeal flour 125g plain flour 2 eggs 250ml milk Pinch of salt 100g of salt for curing Twist of pepper A
Recipe and photo via Cara’s Cravings 8oz grape tomatoes 1 lb asparagus 1 tablespoon olive oil juice from